Robyn can be contacted through Playwrights' Studio
Since graduating with a BA (Hons) in English from the University of Plymouth in 2001, Robyn Hunt worked as an actor, drama facilitator, dramaturg and Disability Equality Trainer. She has worked for Birmingham Rep and Benchtours and extensively for inclusive theatre companies such as Theatre Workshop, Birds of Paradise, Graeae.
Robyn's writing credits include:
- Script Development Day for Never Enough Silence, directed by Stasi Schaeffer, hosted by Playwrights' Studio, Scotland
- Participant in 'Words Words Words ' Event with the Traverse Theatre
- Participant in 'Page To Stage' Event
- Recipient of Professional Development Grant from Tom McGrath Trust
- Completed Mentoring Scheme with Playwrights' Studio, Scotland mentored by Chris Hannan
- Playwright of Look at Me Look at You, commmissioned script as part of the 'Degenerate'
- Disabled Artists' Showcase - Rehearsed Reading for Festival Fringe Programme 05