Website Privacy Notice
We will only collect data which is necessary for us to provide you with the best communications, Projects and Services.
When you sign up to receive information from us through the Subscribe Form on our website, we will use this data to send you:
- Enews & Updates
- Playwriting Opportunities
These will be sent according to the preferences you have selected.
We use an email provider, Mailchimp, to store your data and to deliver our monthly Enews & Updates, and regular Events and Playwriting Opportunities.
All of the information that is collected is anonymised and cannot be used to identify you.
Our website contains hyperlinks to many other websites. We are not responsible for the content or functionality of any of those external websites (but please do let us know you have any concerns about the websites we have linked to, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your privacy rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We want to ensure that you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- The right to confirmation as to whether or not we have your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold (this is known as a subject access request)
- The right to have your data erased (although this will not apply where it is necessary for us to continue to use the data for a lawful reason)
- The right to have inaccurate data corrected
- The right to object to your data being used for marketing or profiling
If you have any questions about your personal data, or would like to access your information, please email email@example.com or write to the Communications & Projects Co-ordinator, Playwrights' Studio, Scotland, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3JD.